What is a Cookie?
Cookies can be either ‘first party’, which means they are used by an organisation on its own website, or ‘third party’ which is when they are used by an organisation on another organisation’s website. Some cookies are ‘session’ cookies that are deleted from your computer as soon as you close your web browser. ‘Persistent’ cookies do not self-delete until a specific period of time has elapsed.
What kind of cookies we use?
This website uses the following first party cookies:
- Technical Cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, knowing when you are browsing a human or an automated application, when a user navigates and one anonymous registered basic tasks for running any dynamic web.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Analytics Cookies: They collect information on the type of navigation being carried out, the most used sections, viewed products, use time slot, language, etc.
- Social media Cookies: They collect information that allow you to share content in several social media.
What happens if you disable cookies?
To understand the scope may have to disable cookies we show some examples:
- You could not share content of this web on Facebook, Twitter o any other social media.
- The website could not adapt the contest to your personal preferences.
- It will be not possible to customize your geographical preferences as time or language.
- This website could not make any web about visitors or traffic, this could difficult the web competitiveness.
- You could not write on the blog, not publish comments, not rate the content. The web may not know whether you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
Can I remove cookies?
Yes. Not just remove, you can block them, in a general way or particularly for a specific domain. To remove cookies from a website you should go to your browser settings and there you can find the associated domain in question and proceed with removal.
Cookies configuration for the most popular web browsers
Most web browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can change the settings of your browser to reject all cookies, to only allow ‘trusted’ websites to use them, or to only accept cookies from those websites which you are currently on. Please follow the instructions provided below on how to do this for the most popular web browsers.
Follow the instructions provided below on how to access to a particularly cookie from Chrome browser. Note: these instructions may be different for each browser and version.
- Configuration or preferences through the Archive menu or click on the personalization icon in the right f the window.
- Show advance configuration.
- Privacy, Content configuration.
- Select All the cookies and website data.
- A list with all cookies by domain will appear.
- Click on the selected cookie and remove it.
To access to the cookies configuration from Internet Explorer browser:
- Tools, Internet options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the scroll to adjust the privacy level that you want.
To access to the cookies configuration from Firefox :
- Options or Preferences.
- History select Use a personal configuration for the history.
- Then Accept cookies, you can activate or disable it according you preferences.
To access to the cookies configuration from Safari para OSX browser:
- Preferences, and Privacy.
- You can see the option Block cookies.
To access to the cookies configuration from Safari para iOS browser:
- Adjusts, then Safari.
- Privacy and Security, you can see the option Block cookies .
To access to the cookies configuration from Android browser:
- Execute the browser and go to the Menu, and Adjusts.
- Privacy and Security, you can see the option Accept cookies.
o access to the cookies configuration from Windows Phone browser:
- Open Internet Explorer, More, Configuration
- You can check or uncheck Allow cookies.
- The web browsers are responsible for storing cookies from this place you must make your right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- Some cases it is necessary to install cookies on the browser to remember your decision not to accept the same
- In the cookies of Google Analytics, this company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the functioning of the system or when the law requires such effect. As Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European standards.
- For any questions about this cookies policy do not hesitate contact us through the contact section.